Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter this year. We colored Easter eggs on Saturday. We bought a kit to marbleize the eggs, they turned out really pretty, but I wouldn't buy them again. They were super sticky, and didn't dry very well. Taelee had a lot of fun though and that's all that matters. Sunday morning the Easter Bunny came and hid our baskets and a few eggs. Kingston LOVED the easter grass in his basket. Taelee thought it was so great that the Easter Bunny came while we were sleeping, "how did he do that?"
After some amazing church meetings we headed off to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner and a little Easter egg hunt. We got some really cute pictures of the kids in their Easter best!
 Two handsome boys in their new Easter ties.
 Taelee was so excited for the egg hunt that during sharing time she called out "We are going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and we are going to have an Easter egg hunt I am so excited!!!" 
Grandma helped Taelee find some pretty special eggs!
I decided to make Taelee's Easter dress this year, and I was pretty happy with the result. Taelee looked so beautiful! I can't believe just how big she is getting!
Our little ham wishes all a Happy Easter!!!     

5 comments:

Abby said...

Great job on Taelee's dress... It's adorable. Such a cute family. K is getting so big!! He can crawl and everything?!! Yikes.

Vrska's said...

I can't believe how much they both are changing and growing! I love Taelee's dress! Looks like you had a warm and happy Easter!

fleur be me said...

what a beautiful little family!!!!
Wish I could hold those sweet little ones miss you all so much!!!! Too cute easter outfits trust you.... cute mommy!!!!

me said...

They look so cute and growing so big. I am sad we aren't there! You've got some talent. You are saving these to hand down to Zoe, right? ;)

Actually, I am saving all my fav clothes of Zoe and when she gets old enough I am going to buy her a baby and give her little outfits to dress the baby in. Perhaps this is what you should do with all the cute clothes for Taelee.

Lisa said...

You all look so cute!! Love Taelee's dress-did you use a pattern??