Monday, April 25, 2011

A Trip to the Dallas Temple

We have been wanting to take Taelee to see the Dallas Temple forever! We finally took her and Kingston this weekend. Taelee was so excited! She had to use the bathroom so we got to walk through the lobby. She was so reverent and quiet. Her voice was instantly to a whisper and she knew just what to do. You could tell that she could feel the spirit there, and it touched my heart too! When we got to the bathrooms she was so exited because they had BLUE toilets. "How do they have blue Jasmine toilets in the temple?!?!" That little mind of hers can find something "princess" anywhere she goes!!
Another sweet Taelee ism while we were there, "We can be married in the temple ALL DAY huh mom?!" She uses the phrases, "last day" for yesterday, "next day" for tomorrow or any day following, and apparently now eternity is "all day!"
Our two sweet children getting to touch a beautiful House of the Lord!
I am so grateful for the temple, that it is a place of love and beauty! I am grateful that my family is eternal through the covenants and promises we have made there! I feel so blessed to have a temple nearby us, and I am grateful that our children have a love for the temple too!

1 comment:

fleur be me said...

What amazing and special pictures...
I have always said Taelee has a special gift...she knows when she feels the spirit and has since such a young age...I love her so much, my little angel. And the love they have learned for the temple comes from two amazing parents who have taught them...I am so grateful for you both!!!!