Our boy is growing! I took him in for his nine month appointment his stats show a long and lean little boy
Weight - 19 lbs 5 oz (25th%)
Height - 30 inches (95th%)
Head Circumference - 45 cm (50th%)
He is so full of life and energy. He has become a really speedy crawler and is gets into EVERYTHING! Literally! We call him our little Curious Tasmanian Devil because he is constantly pulling things out, getting into cupboards, making a mad dash to any open door, ripping any paper he can get his hands on, and eating anything he can find. He loves to explore. He is a grunter, a screamer, and a screecher! He loves to be heard, and honestly I love to hear him, he makes me laugh every day!
He gets really loud and upset when he is hungry. What can I say? When he's hungry, he is H U N G R Y!
That being said, he is a sweetheart! He brings us so much joy, and I am learning so much with him!
We took his binky away last week. I thought why not do it now and face the inevitable?! He has his moments when he is really hungry, but other than that he is doing great...he wakes up about 5:30 every morning so a little confession, I slip it to him and go back to sleep for a little bit... He doesn't have it any other time, not even for naps, so the 5:30 is just pure survival for me!
He is really good at throwing balls. He has a really good arm for a nine month old! He has a game of throwing balls, remotes, toys...etc then he crawls to get them as fast as he can and does it all over again.
He loves to sit on his knees and bounce up and down.
He pulls himself up to standing.
He is fascinated by doors and loves to open and shut them.
He doesn't care for books, reading them at least. He loves to eat them, just doesn't like to sit through them.
He loves to eat paper...
He loves to bang things and make music and sing along ah ah ah ah while bouncing up and down.
He thinks it is hilarious when I brush his teeth.
He loves when we sing "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" He gets so excited and starts bouncing, batting his little arms, and grinning from ear to ear.
When he is really excited about something he hunches over, tenses every muscle, and grunts really loud
(like this picture) it is hilarious!
He loves to curl up his toes up
He absolutely LOVES the fireplace! He lays his head on the brick, and gives it kisses all the time. He now stands up, sticks his bum in the air, bounces his knees, and sings ah ah ah! He LOVES it there! We had a grate coving it, but he pulled it right on top of him. He had a huge bruise on his forehead. Poor baby! We have since taken that down, and now we are just hoping he doesn't crawl inside the fireplace!
It's things like this that just make me happy! He is such a cheese! He loves to put things in his mouth like this. He thinks he is pretty silly! We love this little face!
He is such a sweet baby! I love him so much! His little personality makes me smile and laugh every day. He keeps us on our toes and wondering. He definitely keeps our lives a little more energized and entertained. His little squished up grin makes my heart melt and I am so grateful to be his mommy!







7 comments:
I can't believe he is already 9 months!! He is so cute!
I love watching you live your dream of being a mother. I always knew that is what you were meant to be. Hugs to your cute little family.
ok.......I just need to get him....
you can soooo see his little personality in your amazing pictures.Toooo many months have gone by without loving on this sweet baby boy!!! Hugs and Kisses to my sweet little family in Texas! Missing you TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!!
What a cute little man! His personality already resembles Steve, it is so cute! Wow where did those 9 months go?
Have I said this a million times? He looks so much like Steve! Especially when he is hungry! He is so very cute. Hopefully we will see you guys this year!
wow! he looks SO much like his daddy! you guys make 'em cute!!
He is adorable! He looks like such a fun baby. I love your Easter pictures too. Your kids are beautiful and growing up so fast! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment