Taelee's favorite thing about our trip was the mountains, she hasn't stopped talking about it!
We went up to Mt Timpanogos Canyon to eat and have an oh so fun time!
All the cousins lined up oldest to youngest!
More of us together!
We started at a different site, but were quickly moved when we found this guy hanging out under a rock!
We were happy to get to see Grandma Harris and spend some time with her!
Taelee was pretty much in her own little world the whole time. She collected about 30 rocks, a bunch of pine cones, and a stick she carried around everywhere. She called it her collection, we even boxed it up and brought it back to Nana and Gonka's house.
She said she was digging for gold!
Kingston was wanting to get into everything so we came up with a solution...
Eventually I gave in, and let him loose. He was a little timid at first, but once he got used to his surroundings, he was definitely in his element. He was so happy when he was free and able to explore!
"How old are you going to be?"
Rocks: eat 'em, climb 'em, throw 'em, store 'em...
The cousins definitely had a blast playing with each other!

3 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go see your family! Looks like you had a ton of fun. I can't believe how much the kids have grown. They are adorable!
You weren't kidding about the collection! Ha! I love it!
oh yes we had such a good time!!! all of the pictures are priceless! I am so grateful for your blog. Even when when it makes me pretty emotional!!!!! love you!!!
Post a Comment