The kids and I took a long awaited trip to Utah for 2 1/2 weeks! Taelee was so excited to go on an airplane to go see Nana and Gonka, her aunts and uncles, and her cousins. I was pretty nervous flying solo without Stephen, but the flight there couldn't have gone better (even with having to leave our house at 3 in the morning)! We had two layovers and switched planes once. Kingston slept on the first plane, the second he played, and the third he slept some more. Taelee was so excited, but finally zonked out on the third time. They did great, and I must say that even with all the layovers I would choose flying over driving any day!
When we got to the airport Taelee could hardly contain herself. She was so excited to see her sweet cousin Natalia waiting there for her!
Our 2 1/2 weeks there were packed full of fun and lots of memories!
Bring on the pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment