We are so lucky to live here where we have some really amazing friends! One of my good friends Lisa has two little ones that are just about the same age as Taelee and Kingston. Taelee's life wouldn't be the same without Isabella! We play with them all the time. I watched them for a little bit today and we decided to go on a little nature walk. Taelee has been really into charts lately so we put one together for things that we saw on our walk today. The "princesses" had a good time searching for the things on their chart.
What would a nature walk be without some special treasures! We found a feather, flowers, and a penny.
The boys even got to see a firetruck! The girls waved at the firefighters and got them to flash their lights!
I love making math fun! All in all we found 3 butterflies, 1 ladybug, 0 rollie pollies, 6 ants, and 6 birds.




2 comments:
Isabella seriously had such a blast!! She couldn't stop talking about it all day and put her chart on the fridge. I'm pretty sure with activities like that and her gal pal Taelee, you can babysit anytime! Thanks a million! We are grateful for you guys too!!
Your kids are beautiful and all grown up! I am so glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment