Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Snowman in July

Taelee's Grandma brought over a bunch of art supplies she wasn't using anymore and Taelee has been wanting to play with them nonstop. One of the things she gave us was a bag of small styrofoam balls. Taelee came up with the idea of making a snowman. We stuck three balls on a stick and hot glued them in place. Then she painted a smaller ball and glued it on top of a button for the hat. She added googly eyes, a bead for a nose, a fabric scarf, buttons, a painted toothpicks for arms, and cotton balls for the snow. I thought she turned out pretty cute for a quick impromptu craft!
While I was taking pictures of the snowman Kingston was wanting in on the action too. He kept saying cheese and started playing peekaboo for the camera.

2 comments:

the mexican said...

Oh my...those brown eyes!! Can i just steal him, keep him for my own today?

LaceeP said...

I love how much she loves crafts. That has got to be just so much fun for you both!! I am convinced that Kingston and Kaela will be good friends when they meet :)