Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, and Happy Mother's Day!

Yep, I got spoiled with a new toy! Our camera has been giving us fits for the last while. We didn't want to pay the money for a regular point and shoot camera again because we knew we wanted to get a DSLR down the road. So we decided to spend the little extra and get the Nikon D3100. All I can say is...
I'M IN LOVE, AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!!!
I still have A LOT to learn, but I already love what this baby can do!
I've gone a little crazy with the pictures the last couple of days trying to play around. Taelee has been my model. She is constantly saying take a picture of me mommy and poses!
One of the things I love the most is the focus, It's something I wished my camera always could do! Another thing I love is the clarity! My old camera took such grainy, blurry, and sometimes possessed pictures, so when I saw the clarity in the photos I was so excited!
Funny how such a mess can look so beautiful!
Having fun with chalk!
"Say cheese!" and I know my family is thinking it..."ah, eesa 95 cent!"
I was the so excited about this silly picture of the bears! Again shocked at the color and clarity!!
My sweet beautiful girl!!
Pictures of Taelee are not complete without a silly face. She has downed the silly juice lately and is full of it!!
Checking out the airplane
I love this picture!
 

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you!! I love the chalk picture. Your kids are so adorable!

Lisa said...

Yay for the new camera!!! I am so excited for you!! The pictures are so pretty. :)

the mexican said...

ahhhhh "thinking it..."ah, eesa 95 cent!" so funny haha

LaceeP said...

You always have such great pictures -- now I know your secret :). That's so exciting to have a nice camera!