Sunday, August 26, 2012

An Attempted Photo Shoot

The other day I thought I would try to get a few pictures of the kids. It was somewhat of a bust, the kids weren't in the mood to be photographed, and we started melting ten minutes in (oh how I miss cool mornings in Utah!) I guess I got a few shots of them, but I am pretty sure that I will never be able to get a picture of the both of them smiling at me! One can try right?!
Oh how he loves his buddy Toby!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Still adorable though!
I love the book-reading on the couch together. And the mascara is hilarious - his face is priceless! Makes me want to have a little boy. :)

LaceeP said...

They are so cute together! I love that even just an attempted photoshoot got so many great pictures!

Lisa said...

You still got some cute ones! Where did you end up going?? And yes, it is way to freaking hot to do ANYTHING outside!