Some reading the title might think that I am posting about myself, but on the contrary. Taelee is my little craftaholic!!! She is constantly wanting to make make make! I have no idea where she got it from... ;) She has definitely followed in my footsteps. I must admit it is pretty exhausting! Every day she is wanting to make something! She wants to create from just about everything! She saves any "treasure" aka junk or garbage for one of her creations! I am actually pretty impressed with what she has been coming up with though. We brought home a box from Costco the other day, and she turned it upside down and thought it would be the perfect house for her princesses! She came up with every little detail starting with the windows down to the very last jewel. To start she told me where she wanted the windows and I cut them out. Then we went outside and the kids painted it. They had such a fun time not having to worry about a mess, and they just went to town! I was impressed with their outcome!
Kingston's contribution
Covered from head to toe with paint?! No problem! Painting outside was perfect because once they were done they got to play in the water! They had a blast!
YUM!
Once the paint dried she was ready to accessorize! I am not joking when I say that she came up with EVERY detail: the curtains, the door nob, the hammock, the wooden beads to hide the hammock sticks, the framed pictures for the princess rooms, the jewels that went with each princess, the magical swing, and even the bead placed right above the inside of the door. Her creative juices were definitely flowing with this project!
The swing
Jasmine's room with a gem
Belle's room with roses
Ariel's room with a pearl and dolphin
The hammock
She was very proud of her creation!















3 comments:
It turned out so awesome!! She's got her mother's talent for creating. :)
Look at how adorable that turned out!! It looks like they had a blast too, how perfect that it turned into a dual activity: crafting AND playing in the water. When I grow up I want to be a mom just like you Whitney ;) Seriously!
What cute kids! Wished we lived closer so our kids could play with one another!
Post a Comment