Since we were talking about art last week for school we took a field trip to the Dallas Museum of Art with a few friends. They offer free admission, and kids activities on the first Tuesday of the month so it worked out perfectly! I think I have only been to one other art museum back in college. Without a lot to compare it to, it was great! The kids had a great time! They were all so well behaved, and very patient, even with the staff who was EXTREMELY on edge with all the little ones around!
Taelee LOVES spending time with her friends! We are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends! As we got out of the car she held their hands and kissed them saying, "I love you!"
They had some fun kid friendly exhibits where the kids got to make some of their own art. The kids had lots of fun with texture, sculpting, and creating!
Kingston really went to town with his box! I was pretty impressed!
I was pretty surprised that it wasn't packed on a free day! We had the sculpture garden practically to ourselves for lunch! Kingston thinks he is one of the big girls kids!
The girls were striking poses left and right!
sweet friends!
We loved walking around looking at all the art. It was neat to show Taelee some actual pieces we talked about in school. I think it inspired her little creative mind even more!
The girls even switched brothers for a bit!
It was a great time with lots of beautiful things to see!
a few of my favorites...
waiting for the elevator
the tired twiddler

2 comments:
Such a fun day! So glad we could go with you guys!
Wish I could have been with you guys. I love and just laughed at the pic of Taelee holding both of her friends hands to her cheeks. so much love hahaha
Its SLC second ever Design Week October 22-27th. So excited to take a trip to the museum. When you guys come, I think that The Leonardo exhibits will still be going!
Post a Comment