Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Paloma Creek Fall Festival

I love this time of year! I love the cooler weather, boots, scarfs, sweaters, and the fun fall activities. Many of our friends from church are on the PTA at the elementary school, so even though Taelee isn't in school yet we thought we would go support our soon to be PTA at their annual Falcon Festival. They had games, a petting zoo, a fire truck, and bounce houses! The kids had a great time!

Kingston entered with style!
He wore the shades pretty much all night!
 
The kids LOVED the petting zoo! Kingston was a little timid to touch them at first, but warmed up quickly. Taelee was in love with the bunnies!
 Kingston of course loved the fire truck! He even lowered his shades like a true star!
*some pictures were taken with Stephen's phone that's why they look a little different

2 comments:

the mexican said...

STUNNA SHADES!!! Kingston was bound to be cool, the second he got his name. love you Kingston

Lisa said...

OH it looked like so much fun!! I wanted to go so bad, one of these year we'll have to make it. I especially love Kingston in the shades, he's rocking them!