Our sweet little girl turned five today! Why do our little ones have to grow up? These last five years have been filled with joy and life that this little princess brings! She is full of questions and wonder. She makes every day an adventure. She is kind and full of love. She brings happiness to anyone she come in contact with. We are so blessed to have this sweet little spirit as part of our family!
Taelee's birthday was full of wonderful magic! She has been sleeping in a small toddler bed for way too long, and anyone that knows her knows that she is a very tall girl! We thought it was about time to get her a new bed! She knew that she was getting a bed and knew which one it was. I love surprises so I didn't want her to know everythinng. Lisa offered to take the kids the night before. Stephen had the day off so he put the bed together and we got her room all set for a big surprise when she got home! She was beyond thrilled! Her reaction was priceless! "This is the best day ever!! I love this day! Thank you Mom! Thank you Dad! I LOVE it so much!"
Taelee got these figurines from Josh and Ash for a family home evening gift and Taelee painted them all by herself! The perfect addition to her fairy room!!
She was so excited to turn five in a new bed!
After she slept in her new room she woke up to a surprise on her door! She couldn't stop smiling! She said, "Now that I'm five I don't want to grow up anymore! I am going to stay five forever!"
We took her and Kingston to see Santa in the morning. It was so special! While we waited in line a balloonist made them the cutest penguins. Santa sang happy birthday and gave them tokens for the carousel. We also got $15 in See's candy gift cards while we were in line, what a great Santa trip!
Poor Taelee's balloon popped when it touched the grass, but they sure liked them!
After Santa Taelee got to go to lunch with a few of her friends at Chick-fil-a. It was a highlight of her day to be with her friends!
My oh so talented mom made this little fairy!
She also made her a box filled with magic. Glitter, glue, paper, fabric...pretty much anything a little fairy crafter could ask for! She gave her the sweetest book with fairy craft tutorials so i'm sure we will be spending a lot of time creating and crafting!
She didn't wait...she helped make new wings and dress for Flippy!
We are so lucky to have this sweet girl in our family! Happy Birthday Little Miss Taelee!




3 comments:
Her reaction in the pictures is PRICELESS!! I love it! Her room is just adorable Whitney! And I love her fairy making gift, so fun! Happy birthday sweet Taelee-we love you!! Oh, and the Santa pictures turned out beautiful too. :)
Happy Birthday Taelee! Diesel woke up excited it was her birthday and then we forgot to call. She is a beautiful girl and so much fun. I'm glad her and Diesel got to spend time together over Thanksgiving, hopefully we can get together again for them to play and know each other more.
This is perfect! What a magical birthday...and room! She asked me if I wanted to come see it. :) Sweet girl, always thinking of everyone else. We love Taelee and we're so happy she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment