Friday, December 21, 2012

Ward Christmas Party

I wouldn't normally post our ward Christmas party, but since I had a lot to do with the decor and activity I thought I would post it. We told the story "Teach the Children" and based everything around the symbols of Christmas. The six symbols were the star, a candy cane, the bell, an evergreen tree, the color red, a candle, and a wreath. After the story was read we made three of the symbols-the bell, the tree, and the candy cane. The kids had a great time, and I am so grateful that it is over!
Working on our ornaments!
 This little girl loves to sing!! She belted her little heart out!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You did an awesome job!! It was beautiful! And that is such a sweet picture of Taelee and Isabella. Sweet little friends. :)

Amy said...

You did such a beautiful job!! I mean, I knew you would, because you always do. But it was perfect! Fun for kids and adults and the perfect mix of spiritual & fun.