Our sweet friends invited us along to the Dallas Arboretum for the Dallas Bloom festival! Let me just say that the Arboretum never disappoints, and we were in awe as we walked through this beautiful garden! It was a beautiful day with my little beauties! Taelee was in heaven with all the flowers! She LOVES flowers, and I think part of the reason is because of the connection they have to her Nana. I know that each time she sees, smells, or touches a beautiful flower she is reminded of the great love her Nana has for her. As we were walking through the beauty we couldn't help but wish our Nana was there with us! It made me smile at how many flowers Taelee knew, Nana has taught her well! I am so grateful for this connection we will always have with my mom!!!
I am so grateful that these kids are close in age just like their sisters-destined to be buddies!
and what to say about these two sweet friends?! Pure JOY!
One of the many things I love about the Arboretum are the different play areas they have up each time. This time they had different explorers. This area had Texas pioneers with small house replicas. It was fun to see the types of tools used way back when and show them to Taelee. It is always a bonus when we go beautiful places that can be made educational too.
Don't worry, Kingston found a stick...he was happy!
I don't have enough words to express how much I love these beautiful little ones!
I am in love!
He giggled and got so excited each time he saw the squirrels climb up the trees.
A trip to a garden wouldn't be complete without a lady bug!
It was a beautiful day for a splash in the water!
I laughed out loud at his placement of Toby while he played. I wonder how long this little puppy will survive as this boy's best friend?!
Taelee took it upon herself to lie down amongst the beautiful flowers.
Kingston didn't skip a beat, he ran right over and laid next to her! I love that I didn't have to ask them, they came up with the poses on their own!
the best shot of the day!
Beautiful girl enjoying the gardens!
Lets end with one of my personal favorite flowers-Ranunculus!
How many times can you use "beautiful" in a post?






2 comments:
You got so many beautiful pictures! It was a wonderful day and we were grateful to go with such special friends. And tell Nana thank you for teaching you so much about flowers because then YOU could teach US some new things about flowers. ;)
How fun! It's perfect weather for a trip to the Arboretum. Adorable kids!
Post a Comment