I took the kids out last week for some pictures with the Texas wild flowers. They were kind of scarce this year, probably because of the cold spells we have had. We went to a beautiful field right by Stephen's work, and we found quite a few. However, I chose a very dark windy morning to go, but I had to be over that way for some blood work so we made it work. I stopped to get some gas and realized just how windy it was! I hopped in the car and told Taelee we should say a prayer that the wind might stop for a little bit while we took our pictures. After a very simple, but sweet prayer we were on our way. As we pulled up to the field I still saw the trees blowing in the wind, but as soon as we stepped out of the car it only felt like a little breeze! Our prayer was answered! We took some quick pictures and as soon as we were done the wind picked up again. We got in our car and said a prayer of thanks because we were truly blessed for those few minutes! I am so grateful for opportunities like this to teach Taelee and Kingston what a blessing prayer is!
Little miss Taelee thinks any flower big or small is a beautiful treasure! She was in her own little fairy princess world, so it was hard to get a picture of her without her "princess pose," but I managed to get a few, thank goodness for continuous release mode on our camera!
She was in heaven!
Little Beauty!
My personal favorites of the day.
Oh how we love the Texas wild flowers in the spring!

5 comments:
Oh these turned out so pretty! Taelee's hair looks so supermodel! And I'm in love with Kingston's smile!! Love it. :) I have been looking for the bluebonnets this year too and was sad they didn't come out but glad you found a beautiful little spot to snap some of those Texas beauties.
So cute! You should do a 20 x 24 picture of the one where they are hugging. That is such a beautiful picture.
I know I am not a great friend. But your family is beautiful and you are doing a wonderful job raising such beautiful kids.
Thank you! I really appreciate all of your sweet comments! Are you on instagram?!
Oh I miss the Texas blue bonnets!! Glad you found some!! I love those kids of yours!!
oh your kids are just so beautiful! Definitely blow these up and!! The pretty wildflowers everywhere is one thing I do like about texas. ;)
Post a Comment