I absolutely love being up at the school! I am so grateful that Miss Turnipseed allows me to help and be in the classroom. It is so fun getting to see what goes on in class and all the fun things the kids are learning. I was up there quite a bit the week of Valentines day. I had the kids decorate hearts so we could heart attack Miss Turnipseed. The kids had so much fun writing little notes to her and putting them up in the hall.
I am so grateful Taelee is part of such a wonderful class!
I also decorated the door for Taelee's classroom for the Boosterthon Camp High Five.
I had the opportunity to be up at the school all day for the the 100th day of school. It was so fun to be in the classroom all day and help with all the fun activities. Kingston especially loved being a kindergartner for a day. The kids in Taelee's class adore him and think of him as one of their own. It's funny to hear him come home and talk about and call by name the people from Taelee's class. Miss Turnipseed is so sweet to let him take part in the activities. He thought he was pretty cool in his 100th day mask and cape. He literally didn't take it off all day!
proof that he really kept it on all day.
He cracked me up as he listen to bedtime stories in his super 100 getup.
and after it was all said and done, this boy was completely tuckered out!
















No comments:
Post a Comment