Disneyland will always be my favorite! I am so happy I get to share the magical memories I grew up with with my own growing family. I go through withdrawals after a year, and need to go back! We had gone through so much to get pregnant, what a better place to celebrate?! I wasn't able to ride some of my favorite rides, but it's all about the magic and I didn't feel like I missed out too much. I was just happy to be there! We created some wonderful magical memories!
Welcome to the Happiest Place on Earth!
Dancing down Main Street...MAGICAL
I was so excited for our gender reveal! I went back and forth whether I was going to go on the ride or not, but I just didn't feel good about it. Stephen did a great job though! He lost one of the balloons before the big splash, but luckily he came prepared with an extra!
IT'S A GIRL!
Taelee's reaction was priceless! She was so thrilled! From the beginning of my pregnancy Kingston called the baby a girl. I told him that there was a possibility it could be a boy and if it was he could play with his toys with him. Ever since that he said it was a boy. When we asked him if he knew what the pink balloon meant, we were having a girl! He said, "No we're not!" It took a bit for it to settle in, but now he is so excited to have a baby sister!
Disney parades are the best!
Screaming was Taelee's very favorite ride!
Kingston was NOT a fan of Bugs Life 3D show. He was not amused when Hopper got angry and giant spiders came down from the ceiling! I took the poor boy out early screaming!
Disneyland is pretty exhausting!
Pixie Hollow will always be one of our favorites! Taelee loved having a conversation with Tinkerbell and Rosetta, and they were very impressed that she even had her own pixie dust!
Pretty sad, but we have never visited Pirate's Island since they changed it from Tom Sawyers Island... Kingston was in heaven exploring all the caves!
Kingston LOVED the Pixar parade! His reaction to the floats was priceless!
What a better way to end our magical trip, watching the fireworks from the Mad Hatter Teacup?! I think we started a new tradition!
Another tradition...setting our balloons free for Buzz and Tinkerbell!
THE END!































3 comments:
I live vicariously through you. What a magical trip! I love how you announced sweet baby girl, just precious. And you look so happy, it's just beautiful! And Taelee is darling with the fairies. Love it!!!
I love that you love Disney Land so much. I love how you told everyone what you were expecting. You guys make darling babies. Wish I lived close so I could snuggle that baby. Hope you are feeling well and that you also enjoyed your stay in Utah.
I sure loved that we were allowed to spend such a special time with your little family. Yes MAGICAL! One of our Disney trips that will be a favorite!!!!
Post a Comment