The Friday before Taelee started school I took her out on a date. She was so excited to spend an evening celebrating her! We went to then school and took some first grade pictures. Lucky for us Mrs. Hill was at the school when we got there and she let us sneak in the school and check out Taelee's classroom and get a few pictures inside. After pictures we went to PeiWei for dinner, then we went to the mall to get our nails done and ride the carousel, and of course a date night wouldn't be complete without some frozen yogurt!
I can't believe that Taelee started first grade! She is so bright and an amazing reader! She loves to read Rainbow Magic Fairy books. She loves school, and we are so proud of our beautiful girl!!
Here she is on her first day of first grade August 25, 2014!!










2 comments:
She is looking so grown up! I love her straight hair!!
Beautiful girl! You are an amazing photographer
What is it you can't do!!!
I sure love this little girl!!!! Happy first grad year!!!😊
Post a Comment