DECEMBER 25, 2014 - ONE MONTH
Not sure why time has to go so quickly! Our little lady is already one month! I am so grateful every day for our little miracle. She has brought so much joy and peace to our home. She is such a wonderful baby! She loves to be swaddled, loves her binky, and loves to sleep. The first couple weeks I was trying so hard to follow the Baby Wise routine; eat, wake, sleep. She fought me so hard. It was quite the event trying to get her to stay awake after feedings. I would strip her down, change her bum, sometimes I would even touch her with a diaper wipe in attempt to wake her, most of the time failing miserably. Eventually it clicked for her and we have been able to keep her awake after feedings. I am grateful for this because it has helped her sleeping schedule at night. She is a great sleeper, and sleeps all through errands and church. Taelee and Kingston have loved having her join our family! They are so helpful. Taelee loves to smother her with kisses and is really good at the baby talk. Kingston is the sweetest thing with her! He is so soft and he absolutely adores her. I can tell these two are going to be buddies! She is an angel! I love holding her, she has filled the missing piece of my heart.



No comments:
Post a Comment