JANUARY 25, 2015 - TWO MONTHS
---------------
10 pounds 5 ounces * 23%
22 inches * 37%
---------------
Time is cruel! It's a double edged sword. I am happy she is growing and healthy, but I want her to stay my tiny baby forever! These last two months have brought us so much joy! She is smiling and cooing, jolting my heart every time. She blows lots of spit bubbles. She is very strong, and lifts her head up really well. The other day she was on her tummy and rolled over! We thought maybe it was a fluke, but she did it a couple times after that. I about cried! She adores her brother and always has the biggest smiles for him. She loves to be swaddled, and loves music. She loves the sound of the blowdryer, and calms down instantly the moment she hears it. She likes to have her feet rubbed. She holds her hands in fists and it looks like she has stollen someones nose with her thumb held between her pointer and middle finger. She grabs my hair all the time! I haven't had long hair with babies before! I am constantly prying my hair out of her fists. She eats about every three hours, but if we are out and about in her carseat she'll sleep forever! She has been pretty finicky and fussy about eating though. She fusses and cries a lot, especially in the morning and only eats about five minutes at a time. Anytime she has been alert too long, a feeding usually requires a lot of standing and bouncing. She does really well if I wake her up and she is still drowsy. I thought it might be acid reflux, but I think she is just super gassy. It is super frustrating, but I know that it is a phase. My goal is to always stay calm and power through! She is a great sleeper at night though! She goes to bed around 8:30-9:00 and wakes up to eat around 4:00 and then around 8:00. We love her so much, and we are so grateful to have her as part of our family! I love her little lips and kiss on them non stop! It's a good thing babies don't remember how much we maul them when they are so tiny!





3 comments:
I'm so blessed to have such perfect grandchildren! I love hoe photogenic she is, I do see both Taelee and Kingston in her little mug.
Oh my goodness she is too just adorable!! Sweet baby Eden!
She is soooooo gorgeous! Congratulations on another beautiful baby in your family! I love her name!
Post a Comment