Thursday, June 25, 2015

Eden - Seven Months

This sweet girl has etched a place in all of our hearts! She brings so much joy into our family. The kids love that she is becoming much more interactive. She loves her brother and sister! They are both great helpers. Taelee thinks she is mommy number 2 and we have had to reiterate multiple times that I am the only one allowed to get her out of her crib if she is crying! She scoots and rolls, and is definitely mobile, but hasn't grasped the crawling motions yet. I am really ok with that. She can stay my teeny tiny forever!
 Not sure where this blonde hair and blue eyes came from, but I think we'll keep her! It sure is strange seeing the dramatic contrast between the dark brown eyes and hair to the bright blue and blonde. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is growing way too fast. I couldn't believe her crawling the other day!!