Our little monsters had a great Halloween. Kingston broke Taelee's glasses a few days before Halloween so we had to order her new glasses, but they ordered the wrong ones so she even had pink glasses for a few days, the perfect match for her costume! I had quite the mishap making Kingston's costume, but luckily I managed to make it work. It wasn't exactly what I had planned, but he loved it and that's all that matters!
After making Kingston and Eden's cape and poncho, Taelee kind of had her nose cut off that I didn't make anything for her. So I literally whipped her up a cape out of the scraps before we left for Mike and Nancy's. Phew, I learned that from now on I either make them all or buy them all (leaning more to the latter).
The kids love spending Halloween over at Grandma and Grandpa's house; playing in Grandpa's fog, watching him dressed up as Elvis playing all of his music, and entertaining the neighborhood.

Taelee's cat jack-o-lantern and Kingston a Cheetah.
1 comment:
They seriously turned out so adorable!! Cute little monsters. :)
Post a Comment