Monday, October 17, 2016

Kingston's First Missing Tooth

Kingston took awhile to lose his first tooth. When we were at his first grade fall festival he bumped it and finally made it super wiggly, so wiggly in fact that he could have pulled it out right then. However, he was absolutely terrified to pull it out. He wouldn't let anyone come close to it. He let it literally hang on by a hair for over 2 weeks. We kept telling him that we thought he was going to swallow it in his sleep. He could push it all the way forward at a 90 degree angle and it was still just hanging on for dear life. It wasn't until he finally pulled that thing out that we saw why. It was the LONGEST tooth I have ever seen! I didn't know they could be that long. He was so excited and shocked when he pulled it out. It was seriously the funniest thing when he realized it was out, "I pulled it out! It didn't even hurt! I lost my tooth, yah yah yah!!"

No comments: