Thursday, March 31, 2016

Random Photos // Phone Dump Spring 2016

Racers.
Cuddlers. 
 It's exhausting making mischief.
 For homework Kingston had to write about his best friend, Mr. Tristin.
 While dropping off Leisl Kingston caught a lizard and was in boy heaven. He was very sad when we had to let him go.
 Learning about all the land formations at school.
 Someone got a big girl seat!
 Date night with my little man.
 Taelee took it upon herself to be Kingston's piano teacher.
 Eden usually wants Kingston which hurts Tae's feelings sometimes, but these sweet sisters are going to have a special bond I just know it.
 The force is strong with this one...
 oh this girl! I ran into my room for just a second while leaving Eden at the table. I came back to find that she somehow climbed up onto the counter.
Kingston's story, age 5
 Family Home Evening making our strong family fortress.
 Eden just lights up when we pick up the kids from school!
My favorite picture of Kingston's EVER! Kindergarten age 5
...and...Taelee's Harry Potter obsession is rubbing off on her brother.

No comments: