Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Taelee's 9th Birthday

N I N E !
It seems like we were just celebrating her 8th birthday, but here we are at nine! She said that she is almost a teenager...a few more years my love, a few more years. EEK! She is growing into quite the lovely beautiful girl! She has got attitude for days, but a real heart of gold. She is sensitive, sweet, silly, has lots of energy, and lots of love in her big heart, she loves to serve. She loves to read! She LOVES everything Harry Potter so it was only fitting to throw her a Harry Potter party, and me being a huge Harry Potter fan myself found it hard not to go a little overboard! I had so much fun with this, and she was absolutely thrilled!
This was the first year she had school on her birthday. What a lucky girl, it was pajama day and her class party! I made her these Harry Potter pajamas for her special day!
Our elf Charlie even got on board with the party!
Nana brought Taelee a special birthday candle...the huge flame kind of freaked her out!
Our little bookworm received such a fun gift from Nana. She got her a few classic readers and made matching outfits for Josefina. She was so excited!
all the Harry Potter gifts were a huge hit!
I was so happy with how the Harry Potter quilt turned out, and I could hardly contain my excitement. I wanted to give it to her as soon as I finished it! Everything just kind of worked even without a pattern. She was so excited!!!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Taelee!!

No comments: