Today is one of those days that I am so grateful for my family. I love Taelee so much, she is such a great baby. This morning when Stephen got up for work at 6:30 I could hear Taelee talking in

her crib. I was in and out of sleep and I woke up later, looked at my clock and found that it was 8:15! Taelee was in her crib playing (not crying at all) for almost 2 hours! I felt bad that I had slept that long, but I am amazed at what a good baby she is. She goes to sleep by her self (rocking/bouncing her doesn't work) and she has since she was 6 months old. She is such a happy baby. We went to Texas last week and she adjusted to the changes without an ounce of fussiness (even with a small cold). My love for her is Never Ending.
I am also so grateful for Stephen and everything he does for our family. He has such a positive attitude and is happy almost all the time. He always makes me

laugh. He works full time and goes to school full time. He comes home exhausted and is still willing to help me. He will be starting the night shift soon so he can student teach during the day. I am not sure how he does it, but I am so grateful for him! My love for him is Never Ending.
3 comments:
Aw that is so cute. And dont feel bad for not getting her when she woke up. Sometimes its good to just let her have sometime to be alone. Its not like you left her in the car to go shopping or anything like that.
You are a great mom and wife. I bet Steven is telling people all the time "I dont know how she does it but she does it all day long and still has time to put up with me and love me"
So its all good times and in time it will all be worth it.
I miss you too. I need to see you and Taelee soon! She is getting so big! And in that Tag Blog you don't need to use pictures if you don't want to, I just thought it was a cute idea! I love you lots! Lets play soon!
You are such an amazing mother and I can't wait to have such a great family like yours!
Post a Comment