Taelee will be 9 months and has been getting into everything and has been going everywhere since she was 4 months, but hasn't grasped the actual concept of crawling. She would steam roll everywhere...until today! I would call today the official day she started crawling. She has been "scooting" or "inching" on all fours for the past 4 weeks, but hasn't put the crawling motions into play until today. I was in the bathroom this morning and Taelee was in the living room when all of a sudden she came crawling in to me. It made my tummy tickle seeing her succeed at something she has tried so hard to master. We are so proud of her! I think she was used to getting everywhere by rolling, but now she's realized that crawling is much faster. I put a trail of her snacks on the floor to get this video so she would be crawling to me.
9 months ago
5 comments:
it's so funny to see all these new things Taelee is learning and remember back to the day when brody did the same things. I have so many pictures of him carrying things around in his mouth just like that! Aren't our babies the best??
aw she is so cute! Danni never did funny things like that. My boys did but not her. She is a totally silly girl.
You have the cutest family! I love your blog and I'm so glad you found me!! How's life going? You guys getting settled? So I got a new calling... YW 1st counselor. I suck at it!! I haven't been able to make a single mutual yet!! Miss ya!
Jen beckstrand
So amazingly cute! She is adorable and I feel like I need to see her again soon!
So cute! Matty used to carry his socks around in his mouth like that. LOL
Post a Comment