Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eating Ice Cream and Climbing Stairs

These two firsts for Taelee did not happen at the same time
(what an event that would have been!)
She had her first ice cream cone the other day at Sweet Tomatoes. They have the cutest little cones, and I thought it was time for her to experience the wonders of an ice cream cone! If you can't tell from the pictures she LOVED it.


It didn't end as well as it started. She tried to shove the bottom of the cone in her mouth and I had to take it out...she didn't care for that!
We went up to Idaho last weekend and Taelee climbed her first set of stairs. We have stairs at our house, but they are in our entry way and I have never thought to let her try. Taelee's cousin who is the same age climbed the stairs at his house so we thought we would let Taelee try. She had a slow start, but got the hang of it pretty quick. Now she can climb our stairs pretty fast.

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

What a sweet baby! She is getting so big. How are you and Steve doing? I hope you guys are having fun.

Koreena said...

Love that ice cream covered face! She's such a doll.

The Giffs said...

Ha ha! I love it! Jason's dad gave Sydney a lick of ice cream when she was like 2 months old and I had a fit but I think that's because I know she'll end up being an ice cream junky like we are. I know that once I give her some she'll be addicted. Did it bother Taelee at all (like her stomach later) or was she fine?