We went up to Idaho to visit Stephen's brother and sister in-law. They have a little boy Diesel who was born 2 days before Taelee. It was interesting to see 2 very different personalities in such little babies. We tried to get some cute pictures of the two of them together for their Grandma Vrska, but that didn't really happen. It didn't start out very well...so I tried to entertain them with pumpkins, but one was looking at the camera while the other was eating the pumpkin. We did the best we could with two busy 9 month old babies. They sure are cute!!!
Taelee really loved their dog Smoke.
2 comments:
In the last photo she looks like she is all tuckered out from chasing that doggie. I bet she just had a blast. What an exciting adventure for her.
She is such a doll! I love them both going to town on the pumpkins. To answer your question Sydney is pretty much crawling but it's more like the worm sometimes than a crawl. But she gets where she needs to go and is slowly starting to use her legs more. How is your business doing?
Post a Comment