9 months ago
Friday, October 17, 2008
How Life Really Is
I often post the the best part of our life, Taelee, but I seldom post how things are with Stephen & Whitney. Since yesturday and today have been the pits I thought I would post an update. During the week we see eachother 10 hours if it's a good week. Stephen runs around like a chicken with his head cut off and I really appreciate everything he does for our family. We are lucky, and he has Saturdays and Sundays off! From viewing some of your blogs a lot of you don't see your spouses much either...to you I am sorry! We have actually adapted to not seeing eachother as much as we used to, but the financial dilema is what drives us CRAZY. Money is such a burden. It doesn't matter how much you have, it is never enough! My parents always used to say that money doesn't grow on trees, but sometimes I really wish that it did! I'm not posting this to say woe is me, but to let you know that no ones life is perfect. When we look at other people's lives usually what we see is sugar coated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really sorry you and Steve don't get to see much of each other. That's so hard. And you're right about money. When Dan got his first job post college, my sister warned us that we'd always find new "necessities" to spend our money on. It's so true.
That's so funny Taelee got under the chair like that. :)
Post a Comment