Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What a Funny Girl

Taelee does funny things all the time. She keeps us laughing! Yesterday and today I have had really down days, but every time I would get really sad Taelee would do something hilarious that would make me laugh. Yesterday for instance, she started blowing kisses in a way that I have never taught her nor seen anyone teach her before.

I know Stephen and I are a bit silly, but where do kids get some of these things?! I wish I could upload every video or have peep whole for everyone to see because she is so funny! She is quite the little babbler too! She loves to say mama mama while collecting saliva in her mouth and blowing bubbles with it. She also loves to get up on her knees, put her hands up in the air, and hop hop hop. Tonight she did another thing that made my sad heart happy. Every night I do the same routine with her-I feed her, bathe her, sing I am a Child of God while I put lotion on and get her jammies on, we read a book, we read the Book of Mormon, we sing a song from the children's hymn book, we pray, and I put her in her crib and say good night. Well tonight as I was singing and rubbing lotion on her legs and feet I decided to massage them (like I do sometimes). She must of thought it felt especially good tonight because after I was done she grabbed her feet and started rubbing them herself. I couldn't help but laugh! I am so grateful for the joy that she brings into my life. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent her to Stephen and I at this crazy time in our life. She has helped me through a lot of hard times!

5 comments:

Koreena said...

She's so cute!

I'm sorry you're having some hard times right now. I'm glad you have a little angel in your home to help put a smile on your face. :)

michellecluff said...

hooray for cute little babies to make our sad selves happy again. She is adorable. and get ready for a super fun weekend next week... hope all is well!

AshleeBashlee said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big! I miss you and you need to still see Brinlee and I might have some stories to tell you about one really cute guy! I LOVE YOU WHIT! Call me if you need me. I know that Steve works or at least used to work in the evenings, but if you get bored call me and i will come over and hang out with you and Taelee!

Vrska's said...

Taelee- Diesel's cutest cousin!! Thanks for the directions to the Mayan, and sorry we couldn't see you guys. What are you planning for Taelee's birthday? I wish we all could get together before Christmas!

nora.lakehurst said...

that is adroable. I dont know why but since you have put private I cannot get to your blog. Till today. SHe is getting so big. AW We need a thornberry GDO. Love ya guys.