Monday, February 9, 2009

Operation: Baby Proof

Mission 1: Stair Protection
Purpose: keep baby from falling down the stairs
Status: Complete

Mission 2: Crib Protection
Purpose: Prevent said "beaver" from destroying the crib (see exhibit A)
Status: Complete

Mission 3: Bathroom Protection
Purpose: Allow Mom to get ready in the morning without disaster
Status: FAILED



10 comments:

Koreena said...

LOL But she's such a cute trouble-maker, how could you want to stop that!? :)

me said...

They always find a way don't they! Her hair is getting so cute.

Vrska's said...

Oh the joys. . .It seems that whatever is in the bathroom is theirs and the coolest things ever! There isn't a day that doesn't go by that Diesel is not playing in my make-up, he loves my curling irons and blow dryers, and un-rolls the toilet paper. You'd think I'd learn. . .

fleur be me said...

you just can't be a toddler and NOT get into the tissue in the bathroom. I could post some pictures right next to these with a little some one who is Tailee's mommy. It is spooky, they are almost exact! How cute is that! Sorry mommy, just tooooo cute!!
Love from your Nana!

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL. She is adroable. I love it. And yes her hair is always so cute. I love your invention. I hope for you that maybe she will have something betterto do while you are getting ready for the day,

Derek and Jen said...

Haha, that's hilarious! I gave up with all the baby-proofing attempts. Somehow Houston always managed to get past them anyways! Taelee is so cute!!

Paige and Garret Story said...

haha i love it! my little niece is a little beaver too! your stair blocker is cute! i love that!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I like what you did to Taelee's crib, it is a really good idea. My nephew did the exact same thing to his beautiful cherry crib. Ainsley doesn't have any teeth yet, but now I know how to avoid it. great idea!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Giffs said...

Did you make the cover for the crib. It's darling. I'd love to know what you did. We have looked everywhere for something (because Sydney does the same thing) and can't find anything we like. Sydney chews on the side of her crib though, not the front. You'll have to email me and tell me where you got it.