EXCEMA
We took Taelee to the doctor today to have her rash checked out. She now has it on her chest/neck. The doctor told us that the patches are excema, and that the bumps are clogged pores. I still think it is crazy that she has excema because she has had such amazing skin since she was a baby, but it sure looks like it. I have been trying all sorts of things, so hopefully we will start to see it get better soon. Thankfully we haven't noticed it bothering her! Thank you for all of your comments and advise, keep them coming!
We took Taelee to the doctor today to have her rash checked out. She now has it on her chest/neck. The doctor told us that the patches are excema, and that the bumps are clogged pores. I still think it is crazy that she has excema because she has had such amazing skin since she was a baby, but it sure looks like it. I have been trying all sorts of things, so hopefully we will start to see it get better soon. Thankfully we haven't noticed it bothering her! Thank you for all of your comments and advise, keep them coming!
3 comments:
I'm glad you at least know what it is now and have a plan of action. What a relief!
Bathing only twice a week, bee wax cream. I am not sure of the exact name but it works and its really expensive for how small of a bottle you get. Also dont use Lotion. I dont know about Taelee but with Danni the more I slathered on the lotion it seemed to only make it worse.
Good luck and keep us updated on the cute things your family does.
Whit we love that you update us on our little baby! we love you guys---J & A
Post a Comment