Today was a beautiful day so I decided to take Taelee to the park. She loves it there! If there are other kids there she usually looks at them and wont do much around the park, but today we were the only ones there for a little while. She was running around everywhere and loved every minute of it!
Preparing to enter the park...

Checking out the swings

This is safe right?! After awhile she lounged back and closed her eyes.

New Discoveries



She found a ball and wouldn't put it down. She would throw it then run to get it.
(Stephen loves that she loves balls!)
Preparing to enter the park...
Checking out the swings
This is safe right?! After awhile she lounged back and closed her eyes.
New Discoveries
She found a ball and wouldn't put it down. She would throw it then run to get it.
(Stephen loves that she loves balls!)
5 comments:
That is so cute! She was reminding me of a penguin when she was walking after the ball. Have you seen March of the Penguins? Her little body was swaying back and forth just like the penguins in that movie. Very cute. I am also proud of you for letting her play with a ball she found- I would do the same thing- you will just have to work up to letting Taelee drink toilet water.
Okay, so I didn't LET him drink it... and I did make him stop.
She reminds me of a penguin walking all the time, she doesn't bend her knees! You should see her run...very funny!
She looks so cute! I love her coat. You dress her in the cutest outfits! This park does look like fun...we will def. get to gether and take Taelee and Eva...that would be fun!
Too cute! Wish I could be a mouse in her pocket at the park! Or better yet in her little mind. What is she thinking?????
What a cutie! I wish we lived closer so her and Diesel could play together!! They would have fun together!
Post a Comment