How did we get from here...
Time scares me sometimes. It is so crazy how things change so quickly. I wish I could go back in time and experience Taelee's beginnings all over again. Stephen and I were watching old videos of Taelee last night, and it made me realize how grateful I am that I get to be with Taelee all day every day. I can't believe that she is 14 months old and walking and getting into everything! I know this is a phrase that is used a lot, but it seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the very first time. Taelee has been such a blessing to our family! She fills our home with so much love and laughter. She has had a little spunk about her since she was in my tummy, and although some days it's a bit overwhelming; she sure makes my days complete! I feel very blessed that I was given such a wonderful daughter! Even though I will miss this time frame, I look forward to new adventures with her and our family.
6 comments:
Stephen asked me the other day if I ever leave a comment on your site, I thought I had tried one time and it asked me some question that I couldn't answer and I gave up. But I thought I'd try again b/c the picture with the clothes all over made me laugh. I love your blog and being able to see Taelee and hear about your day to day life. It brings back so many memories for me.She is just the dearest baby, (and yes she is still a baby!)and I love that I can get on whenever I want and get a smile. I also love your insight, faith, and humor. Since Heavenly Father only chose to send me one daughter, He sure made up for it with some of the best and most amazing daughter-in-laws! Thanks!
Time only moves faster each year she grows, I swear! I can hardly believe MY little baby is almost FOUR!!
Whitney-
I am so glad I found your blog. You look amazing, and your little girl is so darn cute. You guys look so happy. I hope everything is going well.
Katie Fellows Hodgkiss
That was a sweet post! She is so adorable.
Your living room looks how my house looked today. I usually have a baby-stopping knob on the boy's closet- well... I didn't shut their door. They dumped every single item of clothing they own in their bedroom and other places. I have bins that I keep their clothes in. I have a bin for pants, socks, shorts, etc and each boy has his own bins... well now they have a huge pile I still need to finish sorting through!
Believe it or not, you will miss all those cloths strewn about. Before you know it. It will be just you and Steve watching your children become parents. These pictures bring back so many sweet memories with my sweet babies. I miss those tiny finger prints all over everything!
Post a Comment