We went to the zoo with Steve's brothers' family on Saturday. They came and stayed with us for the weekend. They have a little boy the same age as Taelee. It was fun to see their reactions to the animals. Taelee's favorite things were the Monkeys, birds, and tiger.
I don't want to see her ever measure up to that gorilla. I want her to stay small forever, she is already getting way too big!
3 comments:
I said it before, but I sure wish I
could have been a mouse in her pocket! Never Never grow up my little Taelee! You just can't get any more special to me! Or any more beautiful, beautiful little one.
Love to you from your Nana!
Those are great. I love the one of the kids holding hands. Steve's look of surprise is also very good! Isn't it sad how they get so big so fast? That is the hardest part for me when it comes to being a mom.
How fun! I love the zoo! Taelee is so adorable! Go check out the contestant winner for the photo shoot!
Post a Comment