1. Stephen taught his last class today! He still has to go for another week, but he doesn't have to teach, he will just be observing the teacher. No more late night/early morning lesson preparations for a while, at least until he gets a job! We have made it this far, and only one more week left! We are on our way to a "normal" work schedule! Next week I'm going to have to throw him a party for all of his hard work!3. Conference weekend! I am so excited to hear what our Prophet and Apostles have to say at this General Conference! I have been praying for inspiring words, and I know they will come! It's such a scary world, but I love conference weekend because I always go away feeling peace and comfort! I hope everyone gets a chance to watch it.
click image to view conference online

2 comments:
I want to come the the party if you really throw one! Its not that is a party but freak! I want to see you guys!!!
Yay! For Steve! That is great. It may turn out to be an emotional time. When Nate is finally done I can see myself just bawling out of excitement... and exhaustion.
I am jealous about the hair. I haven't had my hair cut since...hmm... don't remember. I KNOW it looks horrible so I went and invested in some hair ties tonight. Probably will be the best $1.07 I've ever spent. I want to see pictures of your new style.
I also am so excited for Conference. It is the highlight of my spring and fall. Just can't get enough of it- I always want more when it is over. Enjoy!
Always, your BFF, Jill
Post a Comment