Friday, May 8, 2009

Feel Good Friday


1. Sedation. I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday, and I am so happy that the doctor I went to knocked me out. I am not a fan of the dentist, I think it is because of all the root canals I have had over the years. I was more nervous for this than I was for my c-section. So I am so grateful for the sedation they provided...I don't remember a thing!!! I am also thankful for the doctor we chose because he has called 3 times since I had them out...what a great doctor!

2. A new cell phone. Stephen gave me my mother's Day gift a little early. I have been circulating through old phones the last couple of months because all my phone kept dying. My eldest phone officially died, I was having to put everyone on speakerphone in order to hear them. I am so grateful to have a really nice NEW phone that actually works, it is amazing!!!

3. Living on the other side of the mountain. I grew up in Sandy and I loved it, and when we moved down to Springville and Provo it was a big adjustment. I have looked forward to this time when I wouldn't be living in the Provo area anymore. I must say that I don't miss the student life down in that area. Even though we are in a temporary state here at my parents I am grateful that it is somewhere I love.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

And I am grateful you are here too! Just like old times...well almost (after all, you are now a mother).

Vrska's said...

OUCH!! How are you doing? I had no idea you were getting your wisdom teeth out. I hope you are doing good. We are looking forward to seeing you this Saturday! Are you ready for all the excitement and craziness? :)

Peterson Postings said...

you're little gal is such a sweet little one. I enjoyed the pictures. I can find you blog sight, but apparently do not have your email. Please send to me at epeterso99@hotmail.com and then I'll have it.
Thanks, Elaine

Amanda Sue said...

I'm sorry about the wisdom teeth.. I hope it went well! As for my the dentists have always told me my mouth is PLENTY big for the teeth to stay in. Shock I know :)

ps... sandy and west jordan are like point 4 seconds apart from each other. Im just sayin