Friday, June 5, 2009

Feel Good Friday


1. Disinfectant Wipes. I especially am grateful for the travel size packs that I can carry in my purse. I take them with me everywhere! They ease my mind a little bit when I go out!

2. Contact Lenses. I have had glasses since I was in the 1st grade and I got contacts when I was in 3rd. Glasses are great, but they are such a pain and they get dirty so quickly. I am so grateful for my contacts, I just wish I could sleep with them and see 24-7!

3. Color. This may sound silly, but I love COLOR! I think it makes everything so much more beautiful. I can't believe all the beautiful colors we can find in nature, the green grass and beautiful flowers. I look at my blog and it makes me happy with all the bright colors. Life would be so boring and bland if there wasn't any color!

1 comment:

Amanda Sue said...

I so wish I could wear my contacts all the time. I hate wearing to work and such, because of the dirty factor. That and people always tend to make comments like " whoa.. glasses" like they are in utter shock or something :)
what I really want is that laser surgery. Sigh..... someday!
miss you