Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stephen's 26th Birthday

Stephen's birthday was on Wednesday. He had to work, but I made him breakfast in bed. After work I gave him his birthday presents and then I took him to Cold Stone for some tasty ice cream. Saturday we had our family over for a birthday party. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. I think this was Stephen's favorite birthday because of all the great gifts he got. Ever since he got golf clubs from his brother he has been way into golfing! My brother and parents got him a gift card to Uinta Golf for some new shoes, he also got a nice new golf shirt. My sister got him a nice frisbee game that he was way excited about! He also got a new set of clips for his bike. He is extremely rounded when it comes to sports...running, mountain biking, golfing, and frisbee...what a spoiled boy! I know he had a very happy Birthday!

No comments: