Sunday, June 14, 2009

Little Spunk

I think Taelee ate some extra wheaties this morning for breakfast because at church today she was just full of it! She was in her own little world, doing things that I haven't seen her do before. She was dancing and talking like crazy! The funniest thing was when she was standing infront of us in Relief Society she stuck her head through the empty chair infront of us and said "snail" and whiggled her head like she was sticking her head through a shell like a snail. Where she got that I'm not sure, but she has been obbsessed with finding snails at my parents house, I guess she was trying to be like them. Even though she can be a workout at times she is such a cutie and makes me laugh like crazy!

4 comments:

Koreena said...

How funny! I love your header picture by the way.

Rachelle said...

I am actually surprised that she like snails! Thats cute! Happy Birthday Steve! I feel horrible that I spaced that one and didnt even say happy birthday last night!

Morgan said...

That is so funny! Taelee is so cute! We miss you guys! We need to get together before we all move away plus I need to give your books back to you. We should go to that fun farm at Thanksgiving point!

Vrska's said...

Taelee has the cutest little movements ever! She really picks up on the fine details of things. What a smart girl!! Congratulations on the job offer! We are so excited for you guys, and will miss seeing you!