Friday, July 17, 2009

Goodbye UTAH...

HELLO...


My family threw a little goodbye party tonight for us. They gave us a nice preview of Texas with pulled beef sandwiches, BBQ ribs, beans, potatoes, yummy salsa, and oh yes 104 degree weather! My entire family came out sporting awesome I heart Texas shirts. I really appreciated how supportive and fun they made this night!

I love how Taelee says Texas, it's very quiet in this video so be sure to turn the volume up!


Taelee putting her Texas on, and my brother showing her how it's done!

Taelee loved the heart on everyone's shirt!

This picture really shows just how much Taelee loves her Nana!

Taelee loved her heart shirt too, when we tried taking it off for bed she freaked out saying heart shirt so she ended up sleeping in it.

Taelee liked her hat until mean old Mom binged her with the elastic when putting it on!

I loved Taelee's face in this picture! Everyone put different things on her head and she loved it.
I love my family so much! I am so grateful for all they do for us! I couldn't ask for a better family! I know i'll see them, but not as often as i'd like...it was a tough goodbye, but we are so excited for this new adventure! Thank you!!!

6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

That is so awesome! I am so happy they are supportive of you. I hope you will not forget all of your blogging friends and update us with all of Taliee's cutness and your wonderful love of life. Love ya and we miss you guys so much.

Koreena said...

I love that your family did that for you guys! What awesome support you have there! Good luck in Texas, Utah will miss you. :)

Courtney and Tyson said...

What a cute idea! Have fun in Texas! Good luck with everything!

Kaitlin Norton said...

Whit she is so cute! I haven't seen or talked to you I think since Highschool! It is crazy how fast everything fly's by. Texas will be so fun for you. I have always wanted to live there! Have fun.

MJ said...

You have such a great family! Of course, I expected as much because you are so great! Best of luck!!!

Lisa said...

I love love the tshirt idea cute. How cute!!