Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Favorite Things

I thought I would share some of Taelee's new favorite things. She has become quite independent and some days I think I am dealing with a 3 year old, but she is a sweetheart!

She is obsessed with shoes! We catch her all the time trying on our shoes. I remember a video of myself when I was little doing the exact same thing. Maybe it runs in the family.
(this video was taken while we were staying at Stephen's sisters)


She has found that she can climb right up on our bed with the ottomans. When our bedroom door is open we know where to find her...a little monkey jumping on our bed! She loves to lay on our pillows. I have caught her with her books up there, and daddy's Tetris game. The video is of her putting earring on her ears while lying on the pillows


She has started asking to take pictures, and we made the mistake of giving her our camera. Now every time I try to to take a picture of her she wants to hold it, "me do it". It's a possibility that most pictures of Taelee will be of her lower extremities or her hands...what have we started?!

Maybe I should just have Taelee take pictures of our house...she is pretty good! She's got a good angle don't you think?!


Taelee has also added a few more stuffed animals to her mix. She now has Sammie, Sadie, Daisy, and GiGi that she must sleep with, and an occasional rubber ducky. The other day I found her reading to her friends that she had lined up. It was so cute I grabbed my camera, but when I started recording she freaked out and wanted to hold it so I didn't get it on video. I wish I had a hidden camera on me all the time so I could capture all the cute things she does!

3 comments:

michellecluff said...

tae is SO cute! perhaps brody does the same thing with our shoes... should i be worried??
glad you made it to texas ok! let me know when you're back up here...

nora.lakehurst said...

She is adorable! I cannot believe how cute she is getting. I wish I had a camera so I could capture all the cute little things my kids do. Aw love that she is a budding photographer. Good luck now trying to get her to do it.
You know fisher price has one that you can buy for her. Amazon sometimes has great prices. Good luck!

The Golfer and the Mexican said...

whit she's grown up even more since the last time we saw----keep the videos coming.Thanks! love you