I was trying to get pictures of our house today (I'll post them soon!). While I was doing that Taelee was doing this...

These were her clean clothes I was going to fold. She put them all on the fire place, and then tried everyone of them on. She asked me to dress her friends Saddie, Sammie, and Paisley. We decided to have a Tea Party with cherios and lotion.
Her friends looked so cute all dolled up for the party!

This is just a snippet of her cuteness!!! Yes, she dressed herself...
I wish I could have got more! I see a lot more videos in my blogging future because she is doing the cutest/funniest things lately, I wish my family could see them!
These were her clean clothes I was going to fold. She put them all on the fire place, and then tried everyone of them on. She asked me to dress her friends Saddie, Sammie, and Paisley. We decided to have a Tea Party with cherios and lotion.
Her friends looked so cute all dolled up for the party!
This is just a snippet of her cuteness!!! Yes, she dressed herself...
I wish I could have got more! I see a lot more videos in my blogging future because she is doing the cutest/funniest things lately, I wish my family could see them!
3 comments:
is this too cute we miss you soooo
much. I was hoping for a turn too.
so I am secretly addicted to looking at your blog. Taelee is always SO very cute in the pictures!
very cute. the friends must have thought they were getting a day at the spa.
Post a Comment