Taelee is becoming quite the little artist. In nursery last week they had the kids draw there families. This was Taelee's first portrait of our family...when Stephen showed it to me I knew what it was without him having to tell me. Left to Right, Daddy, Mommy, little Taelee.

This is her newest family portrait. Within a week, I think she improved a ton! Daddy does look a little sad though! I love watching her draw because she names all the parts while she draws them "head, shoulders, hair, eyes, legs..." She amazes me!


This is her newest family portrait. Within a week, I think she improved a ton! Daddy does look a little sad though! I love watching her draw because she names all the parts while she draws them "head, shoulders, hair, eyes, legs..." She amazes me!

5 comments:
I am not sure I have ever seen your family looking so beautiful! Some people spend hundreds of dollars for family portraits...but these are priceless :)
Cute! I think its so cute. And I am with Sheri. Those photo are irreplaceable.
yes PRICELESS!!!! We finally were able to get them to come up on my phone We were all so entertained in the hospital with new baby Dakoda. No one can believe she can do this at her age. Unbelievable.And too Adorable!!
Cute!!! and freaking HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you Whitney! And miss you!
That is adorable! I can't believe she will be two soon! by the way I love your house and what you guys did with the bricks! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment