My dad came down to Texas this last week for some work meetings. He stayed with us for a few days, and I thought what a great opportunity to surprise my mom! So on Monday when my dad left guess what? Taelee and I went with him! It was so much fun planning this secret mission to surprise my mom. I can't tell you how many stories we had to come up with to hide what we were doing. My dad told my mom that he threw his back out to get her to come in the airport. We couldn't have done it without the help of my brother and sister in-law, they helped with all the arrangements at the airport. We couldn't have gotten home without a car seat. Thanks Josh and Ash! All those stories were definitely worth it...
My mom figures EVERYTHING out, but this one she hadn't a clue! She was so surprised! The surprises carried through to Tuesday too. My sister and brother didn't know that we were coming either. First we stopped at my sister's house, that was a fun surprise. Pardon the slight language...
Later that day my dad told a slight lie. He told my brother that there was a truck by their house that he needed to come see...surprise they got to see us instead! This was mainly for my benefit because I got to love on their sweet new baby!
On Thursday before we left we all had dinner at Gardner Village. It was so much fun! I love going there in the fall, so beautiful. Taelee liked looking at all the witches, but loved the ponies and ducks. We had fun taking pictures at the cutest truck, I had a hard time choosing because they were all so cute.



I love surprises, and I must say that being the surprise was just as good!
Later that day my dad told a slight lie. He told my brother that there was a truck by their house that he needed to come see...surprise they got to see us instead! This was mainly for my benefit because I got to love on their sweet new baby!
On Thursday before we left we all had dinner at Gardner Village. It was so much fun! I love going there in the fall, so beautiful. Taelee liked looking at all the witches, but loved the ponies and ducks. We had fun taking pictures at the cutest truck, I had a hard time choosing because they were all so cute.

I love surprises, and I must say that being the surprise was just as good!
9 comments:
How exciting for your mom! I timed it... it took her 1 minute and 6 seconds to notice you but less than one millionth of a second to grab that Taelee! Very cute!
Maddox looked at it and very excitedly said TAELEE! He missed her.
Oh! Maddox also said: "Look Taelee! I like Taelee."
Aw that is so cute. I cried.... I dont get the chance to surprise anyone because we live so close. How fun and I love how dark your hair is.
That was so cute! I got a little teary seeing how happy your mom was! I can't imagine living far away! What a fun surprise!
i totally bawled. ha! that was the sweetest little reunion between taelee and your mom. it's an amazing bond the kiddos share with their grandma, isn't it?
miss you.
and LOVE the dark hair, btw. you're beautiful!!
Curse you! You've made me cry my eyes out! lol That video at the airport is just too sweet! And I love your sister's reaction. :)
Surprises like that are the best! How fun!
That's great!! I'm glad you were able to go see the family. It being a surprise just makes a good thing better!
oh my gosh that is so cute! i love how you posted all those videos! so fun!!!!!
Post a Comment