Thanksgiving was really fun this year. This was my first Thanksgiving away from Utah and my family. I am so grateful that we had Stephen's family close by. I don't think I could have made it through had we not had family around! I got brave and made a lot of food! Stephen said that I made enough to be a full Thanksgiving meal minus the turkey. I had a lot of fun cooking and baking! We went over to Stephen's parents' house for dinner, and boy did we have a good time!
We ate...
Some died...
We played...
Some played scrabble...
Some played piano...
While some danced...
and the kids watched the sunset...
Happy Thanksgiving!
*I know there may be some interested in learning some of Stephen's Dads' moves. I am sure that I can convince him to teach you!
6 comments:
wow. in so many ways.
also, i am trying not to be deeply, deeply hurt my dancing did not make the blog. i know it isn't nearly to the magnitude of my dad but perhaps if i watch this video over and over and pick up some of his moves i could get on here for next year.
I love it! It looks like you all had a wonderful day. Stephen's dad left a smile on my face.
yes of course mikes moves are fab!!!
but of course I was really watching Taelees moves they were just too cute! so sorry mike you take second place!
I love your blog! You have the cutest little family. It was fun talking last night - i already feel so welcome in the ward.
Looks like a fun holiday!
Post a Comment