9 months ago
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
A Week of Gratitude II
I am grateful for the words of the Prophets. I am grateful that we can get direction for our lives through prophets of old and prophets today. I have made a goal for myself that I will wake up early before Taelee gets up and read my scriptures and a talk from the Ensign. I haven't been doing this long, but I can tell that it will be a strength for me. My mind is clear and it helps me get through the rest of the day with a mindset on the BEST things. I am grateful for the words that are in the Book of Mormon. I am grateful for the sacrifice and love that was put into the translating of this Book. I loved Elder Holland's talk on the Book of Mormon, and his powerful testimony of it. "I want to make it absolutely clear when I stand before the judgment bar of God that I declared to the world...that the Book of Mormon is true." I hope that one day my testimony will be that powerful! I am grateful that as I read the scriptures I can apply the principles into my own life. I am grateful that we can read them as often as we like. I am grateful that we live in a time when a living Prophet is on the earth. I am grateful that we are led by such an amazing man, President Thomas S Monson. I know that he is a prophet of God. I am grateful for the conference addition of the Ensign. I love reading and rereading the talks. It is such a blessing that we can have these wonderful words in our home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment