Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Week of Gratitude III

I am thankful for my body and my health and my families health. I am grateful that we have eyes that see. I have worn glasses since the first grade. My vision has slowly gotten worse. I went to the eye doctor on Monday to find that I do indeed have very bad vision. However, I am grateful that because I have glasses and contacts I can see. I am grateful that my family and I can walk. I am grateful that we can hear. I am grateful that we can talk. I am so grateful that we have been given the blessing of our health! I am grateful that through the last months I have grown to love my body and all its shape and form. I have looked forward to this day when I could be happy with my body in any shape or form it may be in.

1 comment:

fleur be me said...

so sweet whitney! you are amazing you made me cry! (whats new)